Evenup Shoe lift device
The Evenup Shoe Balancer is the answer to hip and knee pain caused by uneven gait dues to walking with an orthotic walking boot or wound care shoe or uneven leg lengths caused as a result of hip replacement surgery.
Evenup provides a 1/2" to 1" lift to help offset the additional height brought about by wearing an orthotic walking boot or other apparatus. Evenup works on both the left and right foot. No designation is required.
- Made of firm density EVA and a velour top cover for added comfort
- Built in metatarsal raise and longitudinal arch
- Deep stabilizing heel cup with shock absorbing heel pad
- 3/4 length design allows orthotic to fit in a wider variety of shoes, including slip on dress shoes
HOW TO USE:
- Put on your Evenup while sitting down. Place your good foot over your opposite knee. Place the front portion of the Evenup strap over the toes of your shoe. (image 1.)
- Pull the elastic straps towards the heel of the shoe and adjust the side straps over the sole of the shoe. Pull up the heel tab to securely fasten to the sole of the shoe (image 2.)
- Make sure the Evenup name is facing out! (image 3.)
- Utilize the Velcro strap provided to securely fasten the Evenup to your shoe. Place the strap through the loop and around the thicker band. (image 4.)
Please Note: Improper use or installation of the Evenup could result in injury. Always exercise caution and care when using the Evenup.