Unless otherwise noted on specific products, Anatech warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days. Product durability will vary with usage and care. Any warranty is voided if wear or usage instructions are disregarded and if care instructions are not followed.
All returns are subject to inspection and verification by Anatech Inc. to determine eligibility for a full or partial refund. Items deemed non-returnable shall be returned to the customer at their expense. Please follow RMA procedure and form.
All exchanges will be handled as quickly as possible. Items returned will be at the customer’s expense. Shipping fees will apply on all exchanges. Please follow EMA procedure and form.
While Anatech strives to ship error-free, these things can happen from time to time. Please check your order immediately upon delivery and report any errors on shipments within 6 days of receipt by phoning head office or email orders@anatechinc . com. All exchanges for errors will also be handled as quickly as possible. The item must be returned in unused, saleable condition with packaging.
Requesting an Return Authorization Number (RMA#) or Exchange Authorization Number (EMA#)
- Print and fill out the RETURNS AND EXCHANGE FORM and fax to (1-800-663-5290) or email to orders@anatechinc . com to receive your RMA# or EMA#
- Once received, please return the item with your completed RETURNS AND EXCHANGE FORM to Anatech Inc. within 7 days to the address provided.
- Clearly mark RMA#/EMA# on outside of package. Items returned without RA # clearly indicated will be refused and returned to you
- Please package all items in a box or other protective container to prevent damage. If item is damaged during shipping, it will not be eligible for a refund.
- Anatech Inc is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
Returned goods will only be accepted under the following conditions:
- Goods returned without prior authorization will not be accepted
- Returns must be shipped prepaid to Anatech and must have a Return Authorization Number on the shipping label. A reason for return along with the invoice number and date of purchase must be included
- Customers receipt of purchase must be accompanied on all warranty items
- Goods returned for warranty must be in a clean and hygienic condition.
- Goods returned for reason other than warranty must be in re-saleable condition, unworn and in original packaging.
Anatech Inc. holds no claim that any product we sell will heal a condition or fully eliminate pain. Always consult your health care provider before purchasing any medical equipment or supplies.
Anatech Inc. does not provide medical advice or diagnosis. We will gladly provide complete and accurate descriptions but cannot determine the appropriateness of a particular product for a buyer.
Anatech Inc. does not take any kind of medical insurance for payment. Our company accepts Visa and MasterCard
While Anatech strives to be error-free, there may be typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any part of this website, artist and product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct or update any error at any time without notice, including after you have submitted your order. We do our best to depict product colors accurately, but please be aware that colors may appear differently depending on the monitor or digital device. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of colors shown in the photos.